This REMOTE position is located in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Office of the Director (OD). This position serves as a Junior Staff Fellow and will work with the Chief Implementation Officer to provide analyses of portfolio project data and health policies as well as project management support for AHRQ’s current and planned Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund (PCORTF) projects and investments. The incumbent will assist in the planning, development, implementation, coordination, and evaluation of a wide range of PCORTF programs and initiatives.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is the lead Federal agency charged with improving the safety and quality of America’s health care system. AHRQ develops the knowledge, tools, and data needed to improve the health care system and help Americans, health care professionals, and policymakers make informed health decisions. For information on AHRQ’s mission, goals, centers’ and offices, visit AHRQ.gov.
As a Junior Staff Fellow in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Office of the Director (OD), you will be responsible for:
- Supporting multidisciplinary teams to develop and implement projects to disseminate and implement prioritized PCOR findings into clinical practice. including assisting with reviewing and synthesizing relevant literature, preparing written summaries and concepts for funding, preparing, and presenting briefings to PCORTF leadership for funding approval, and implementing dissemination and implementation initiatives to improve the quality of health care.
- Assisting with internal and external stakeholder relationship management, including outreach, engagement, tracking, and gathering and analyzing input from federal agencies, professional societies, advocacy organizations, academic institutions, and other organizations to inform PCORTF-related activities.
- Analyzing health policies to inform PCORTF-related dissemination, implementation, and training initiatives and activities.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of systems for tracking decisions, projects, recurring requirements, and progress toward fulfilling overall and programmatic goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.