Website AmerAcadPeds American Academy of Pediatrics
Provide administrative support to the Global Operations and Program Development team, including maintaining filing systems and website pages, processing payments, meeting planning, budget tracking, and preparing and responding to requests for information. Provide administrative support for other Global Child Health and Life Support initiatives as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute planning and logistics for domestic and international meetings and events, including travel arrangements, meeting facilities, meals, transportation, a/v, compiling and disseminating agenda materials drafting meeting minutes, and completing and processing expense reports. Provide on-site assistance as needed. Liaise with members, consultants, and other attendees on meeting and travel arrangements.
- Prepare and track grants, consulting agreements, and subcontracts, including the coordination of review and signature approval process. Ensure international grant tracking systems are updated and in compliance with American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) financial and administrative requirements.
- Assist with preparation of required grant funding reports, grant reporting materials, and other written materials and documents according to funder requirements.
- Enter and track expenditures for assigned budgets. Prepare and process monthly credit card statements and travel expense reports, ensuring that expenses are coded to the appropriate accounts, and that proper approval is obtained.
- Make routine updates to grant-related website pages and assist with the development of content for grant program-specific website pages, including the AAP intranet and social media accounts.
- Coordinate staff team meeting logistics, agenda development and materials distribution, and meeting notes.
- Maintain and organize electronic and paper records, including topical and other files related to team activities. Maintain inventory of materials and tools developed by team.
- Coordinate with Executive Assistant and other department staff to ensure consistent application of AAP processes within the team and department.
- Respond to routine written correspondence and provide first-line assistance to calls and e-mail requests seeking information on team initiatives, escalating advanced inquiries to other staff as appropriate. Monitor and respond to the various project team e-mail accounts and listservs, and provide telephone coverage as needed.
- Serve as primary team resource for AAP technical systems and databases, including membership database, virtual meeting software, and collaboration site platform. Provide technical assistance and training to team as needed.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.