Website bethisraellahey Beth Israel Deaconess Medical
- Provides leadership in developing and implementing projects. Works closely with senior administrators to facilitate the team’s work and coordinate or manage the team’s initiatives and projects.
- Manages multiple large and smaller complex projects simultaneously.
- Partners with sponsors and team leaders to strategize team project plans. Focuses on critical success factors, project milestones and deliverables and develops contingency plans.
- Leads project team meetings, including a review of action plans and tracking of project milestones.
- Updates action plans weekly and prompts accountable individuals to insure timely task completion. Supports activities of project teams and maintains accurate documentation of team minutes.
- Designs communication strategies for project progress.
- Ensures timely and consistent communication of project priorities, status, timelines, and deliverables to the user community.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bilh.org.