In order to learn the evidence-based decision-making process, the selected fellow will participate in the CDC evidence review, critical appraisal, and guideline development process from start to finish.
Topics of research may include:
- Infection prevention and control in healthcare settings
- Occupational exposures to HIV
- Infectious disease prevention
- Evidence-based research methods
- Evidence assessment in rapid response
- Underlying medical conditions and severe COVID-19 outcomes
To apply for this job please visit www.zintellect.com.