About the Role
We are seeking a Public Health Analyst II (PHA) to support our vaccine confidence and technical assistance (VCTA) work for the Immunization Services Division (ISD) within the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The PHA will work closely with CDC’s Vaccine Confidence and Strategy team to ensure documents (e.g., notes and summary reports) are completed thoroughly and in a timely manner. The PHA will take notes and report on key points for internal and client meetings. They will work closely with Task Leads to help to develop client deliverables (e.g., spreadsheets, notes, slide-decks) and deliver training via Zoom. This also includes conducting basic analyses using raw data in Excel to provide key takeaways about the data for evaluation and delivery improvement. The PHA will also assist with mailbox monitoring to ensure urgent requests are triaged and handled appropriately and in a timely manner. The PHA will keep track of document versions, updates, and clearance in spreadsheet. Further, they will help review call recordings and emails to identify quality concerns and opportunities for improvement in processes (e.g., training, content).
- Attend meetings as appropriate; record meetings, takes notes for leadership, and post and disseminates notes as directed.
- Support logistics/coordination, facilitation, and evaluation of vaccine confidence trainings (e.g., Zoom, PowerPoint development), webinars, and state/jurisdictional consultations.
- Run metrics reports and/or review qualitative data to identify trends in inquiries, compiling them in a comprehensive way to share them with team members and leadership, as well as other stakeholders as necessary.
- Support analysis and evaluation efforts by conducting basic Excel analysis (e.g., cleaning raw data, basic data coding, graphing the data, highlighting takeaways from the data).
- Monitor CDC mailboxes and screen emails for critical messages that require attention from team leadership or other team leads (reporting requests, training, bootcamp, or consult requests, need for urgent content updates, or other requests from leadership).
- Manage tracking spreadsheets, such as for materials in development or clearance.
- Maintain Teams/SharePoint folders, ensuring files are up to date and organized.
- Provide support for clearance triage, tracking, and follow-up to ensure content updates, tasks, reports, or other requests reach the appropriate members of the team in a timely manner.
- Communicate daily with team leads on updates and status of documents that require attention and action.
- Liaise within team and with other Task Forces as needed.
- Ensure the timeliness, consistency, and accuracy of all information.
- Work with the team and respective stakeholders to revise materials and processes based on feedback and updates provided.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.