WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Being responsible for administrative, fiscal and technical support activities as well as policy guidance provided to Area Agencies on Aging or other Aging Network contractors for services provided through Federal and State funds
- Grant writing, collaborative team building, program development/oversight, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, data collection, data and narrative reporting and community presentations
- Providing statewide program, contractual and technical support for the federal Older Americans Act Title III-D program, Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Program (CDSME), Statewide Fall Prevention program and other evidence-based health promotion programs that support Connecticut’s older adults and caregivers in engaging and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Ensuring that the State Unit on Aging’s Healthy Aging goal, objectives and strategies under the State Plan on Aging, are met through a guided and coordinated statewide collaborative effort to strengthen and expand service delivery to Connecticut’s older adults
- Serving as liaison to the Department of Public Health, CT Healthy Living Collective and New England Regional Health Collaborative
- Serving as a behavioral health liaison
To apply for this job please visit www.jobapscloud.com.