Website Council on Education for Public Health
CEPH seeks a full-time Accreditation Coordinator. Daily work will be completed from a home office in the continental US. Employees must live within 30 miles of a major airport, as the position includes regular work travel (20-30 nights per year). The successful candidate must begin employment between January 8 and February 8, 2024.
CEPH is committed to building a diverse staff and creating an inclusive workplace. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. CEPH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position requires the following:
- MPH from a CEPH-accredited school or program–degree conferred by January 8, 2024
- Experience working in a university setting strongly preferred (e.g., graduate assistant, teaching assistant, part-time student worker)
- Candidates who also hold a baccalaureate degree in a writing-intensive major, such as English or journalism, particularly encouraged to apply
Experience & Interest:
- Strong interest in development of the future public health workforce
- Strong interest in higher education policy and issues
- Strong interest in analytical writing and editing
To apply for this job please visit counciloneducationforpublichealth.bamboohr.com.