Website FenwayHealth Fenway Health
Under the supervision of the Reproductive Health Medical Director, the Reproductive Health Program Manager is responsible for the Reproductive Health Department related program operations, including provision of administrative support to clinical providers, ensuring billing overseeing communication and operations systems, and identifying and implementing quality improvement initiatives. They will ensure effective planning, execution, and communication to support and expand the Reproductive Health Program in alignment with Fenway Health’s racial equity action plan in collaboration with the Reproductive Health Medical Director and Reproductive Health Specialist.
Develops and executes administrative and operations systems: Supervision of AI program assistant
- Manages the planning, design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation of ongoing Reproductive Health projects and programs
- Collaborate with Reproductive Health team members to translate internal data collection into research and advocacy projects that can promote health equity and best practices for patient care.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies for Reproductive Health related programs.
- Writes, revises, and maintains protocols, policies and procedures related to Reproductive Health programs in collaboration with the Reproductive Health Medical Director
- JCHAO prep and compliance
- Manage OB patient run list in collaboration with Reproductive Health team and updates to include UDS metrics
- Manage billing/coding protocols and processes for reproductive health procedures and services onsite at Fenway Health and services provided by Fenway Health providers at BIDMC.
- Identifies provider and support staff training needs and organizes and supervises training sessions to meet these needs.
- Collaborates with Medical Operations staff to provide administrative support to medical providers.
- Coordinates Reproductive Health team meetings, creates agendas, and takes minutes.
Manages Reproductive Health QI initiatives:
- Develops and maintains tracking systems related to Reproductive Health programs goals.
- Completes performance, process, and outcome evaluations to track progress of Reproductive Health program goals and success of program initiatives.
- Works with the Reproductive Health Medical Director on quality improvement projects.
- Develops, manages, and updates abnormal pap smear tracking system; ensures patients are scheduled for appropriate follow-up.
- Researches and executes best practices for management, leadership, and career development goals.
- Identifies gaps in program needs develops strategies to address them.
- Identifies areas for improvement in program processes, and develops and executes Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Tracks internal and external quality measures and develops systems for improvement as needed.
Manages Contraceptive Counseling program activities
- Manages process of competency evaluations for counselors and completes ongoing competency counselors through yearly assessments.
- Oversees administrative management of the program, including building and maintaining counselor and supervising provider schedules.
- Creates, evaluates, and maintains population-specific patient education materials that are appropriate for sexual and gender minority clients and other underserved groups.
- Identifies additional gaps in Fenway Health services and works proactively to fill gaps through program development.
- Order and maintains stock of all medical department LARCs, and other contraceptive materials for the contraceptive counseling program.
Oversees community engagement projects and external partnerships
- Maintains referral list of resources for abortion services, reproductive endocrinology programs, lactation consultants, gynecologic subspecialists, parenting support services, and other relevant ancillary services.
- Coordinates with community partners to increase awareness of Fenway Health’s services and to understand community needs
- Works with Reproductive Health Equity Specialist to develop gender inclusive community health education programming including but not limited to contraceptive care, sexual education, reproductive health, cancer screening awareness
- Work with Reproductive Health Equity Specialist to plan and execute the Audre Lorde Cancer Awareness Brunch (held Each October)
- Collaborate with Reproductive Health Equity Specialist, Reproductive Health Medical Director, and Fenway Health’s Department of Community Engagement to create new strategies to engage and outreach to BIPOC, LGBQTIA+, and Fenway neighborhood patients.
- Collaborate with Fenway Health’s primary care, family medicine, specialty, and pediatric program managers to promote reproductive health care team services
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.