Website FenwayHealth Fenway Health
Reporting to the Director of Data Analytics, the Data Analyst I accurately provides data management support, data analyses, and data visualizations to internal and external stakeholders.
Queries, analyzes, visualizes, and interprets data and serves as a content expert on existing data sources and data reporting tools
- Integrates, extracts, and manipulates data from disparate internal and external data sources including the electronic medical record (Epic) and other organizational data systems using a variety of data management and analysis tools (i.e. SQL, Excel, Reporting Workbench, SlicerDicer, Microsoft Access, Tableau)
- Queries and works with large data sets to produce clear and concise reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Translates complex analysis into readable reports and dashboards that effectively communicate performance to leaders and stakeholders
- Builds, delivers, maintains, and improves analytics solutions iteratively with stakeholder feedback
- Prepares and provides accurate data to internal and external customers in a timely manner and according to established guidelines, best practices, program protocols and deadlines
- Approaches data analysis and visualization from a Health Equity lens by incorporating findings related to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, primary language, socioeconomic status, disability, age, and other social determinants of health
- Develops and manages end-user reporting tools and report distribution to ensure timely availability of standard, ad hoc, and self-serve reporting with appropriate security and safeguards to protect PHI
Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders on data requests and reporting requirements
- Serves as a critical link between the data team and stakeholders to help with their understanding what data are available to meet their data needs
- Maintains a functional understanding of organizational priorities and perspectives on data management issues, strategic initiatives, and reporting deliverables
- Works in partnership with business leaders and stakeholders to scope and conduct analyses that help the organization understand and monitor performance, break down key drivers, and identify new opportunities
Maintains standardized procedures for data querying, analysis, visualization, and presentations
- Establishes credibility and trust in data integrity and accuracy across internal and external stakeholders Creates standard operating procedures and documentation of processes for extracting data from existing databases and preparing data for analysis
- Provides formal written documentation of the dataset construction process, including inclusion and exclusion criteria and key definitions of data elements
- Manages technical issues related to data reports that require resolution and communicate with stakeholders regarding these updates.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.