Website Hailee Dunn Consulting
ABOUT HAILEE DUNN CONSULTING INC.
HDC is a small woman-owned business in Rhode Island that offers community research and evaluation services using a systems lens approach to promote mental health equity among children, adolescents, and adults. Our work focuses on identifying, collecting, and using data to help organizations figure out what needs to change in current systems (such as policies, laws, or standards) so that those most in need of services are able to get them. We are a small, highly-motivated, collaborative, and passionate team committed to helping our partners create positive and sustainable changes in the community. We care deeply about the work we do, our partners, the communities we serve, and supporting one another.
Position Type: Full-time (remote*)
Salary: $88,000 – $110,000 commensurate with experience
Benefits: Annual health insurance supplement, 401K matching, flexible schedule, professional development stipend, paid time-off
*Position is remote/work from home (there is no general office) but there may be opportunities for some in person work to engage with the members of our Rhode Island partners. Such as large community engagement meetings, focus groups, trainings, etc.
We are looking for an Evaluation Associate to join our team who shares HDC’s mission and values. The Evaluation Associate will take the lead on various aspects of projects as the company continues to expand its portfolio. In general, responsibilities include evaluation planning and design, selection and development of instruments, quantitative and qualitative data collection; data quality monitoring to ensure data are in compliance with federal reporting requirements, data analysis, visualization, and reporting.
- Actively participate in developing program evaluation plans, and constructing comprehensive logic models that capture program activities and outcomes
- Work collaboratively to develop data collection and survey instruments and manage databases; monitor data collection progress
- Assume a lead role in producing reports or other deliverables, and prepare and deliver presentations
- Perform day-to-day oversight in program evaluation, including key informant interviews, focus groups, engagement in and facilitation of ongoing meetings with key stakeholders and so forth
- Collaborate with partners regarding data management, and in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans
- Actively participate in proposal grant-writing activities, including designing research methods, data analysis plan, and drafting elements of proposals (needs, significance, design, discussion, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of manuscripts for consideration in peer-reviewed journals and conference presentations on an ongoing basis
- Develop data dashboards, interim reports, or other products and present findings to key stakeholders
- Facilitate workgroups on using data to inform intentional and data informed planning, ongoing performance improvement, etc.
- Conduct above activities using an explicitly equity-centered lens with the intention of promoting equity and social justice
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to culturally responsive and equity-centered research and evaluation practices; ability to establish relationships with partners that are collaborative, safe, trusting and transparent; approaches projects and relationships with partners from a mindset of cultural and intellectual humility; proficiency in G-Suite (Google Docs, Forms, Sheets); strong written and verbal communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office 365; strong attention to detail, highly organized, and able to multitask; Experience with data collection software (e.g., Qualtrics, etc.); Experience with data visualization software for creating custom dashboards highly desirable (e.g., Tableau, Looker Studio, Klipfolio); proficiency in mixed methods with the ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis; utilization of data analysis software packages (e.g., SPSS/STATA/SAS); experience conducting advanced statistical models highly desirable
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Position requires Master’s degree in public health, education, psychology, social work, anthropology, public policy or related field and at least 2 years of experience in research and/or evaluation
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and three references from your previous employer(s) (in the past 3-5 years).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com