Website HavenForHope Haven for Hope
The HMIS Data Quality Analyst is responsible for supporting the user community in the use of database tools and support systems as well as implementing information support processes (e.g., data quality improvement activities). Works with business customers to validate reporting requirements. Participates in the design, development, and testing of business intelligence applications. Extracts and collects data for doing queries and writing reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take the lead on quality assurance and monitoring of data for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Advise and support Program Managers/Directors to improve data quality and integrate data collection requirements into program workflow processes within HMIS.
- Work with HMIS Team to develop and build tools inside of HMIS to ensure accurate collection of required data collection needed as required by funding sources and program priorities.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends to support evaluation of services and programs.
- Provide timely and accurate data to support development efforts and contract and external relations, as often as needed.
- Assist to create and maintain definitions for reports, as necessary, to meet contractual obligations and monitor agency performance.
- Reconcile and recommend resolution for report discrepancies and problems. Maintain federal funded reports suspense dates.
- Support Program Managers efforts to analyze and summarize data for reporting purposes.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Consult and guide HMIS customers with data definitions.
- Work in collaboration with the Continuum of Care South Alamo Regional Alliance for the Homeless (SARAH).
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data.
- Assist the HMIS System Admin with analyzing and solving issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the information and management of client data.
- Analyze reports of data duplicates or other error to provide ongoing appropriate interdepartmental communication and data reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.