Our 2024 Summer Internship is a 10-week, full-time program that generally begins in early June and concludes in mid-August. The internship will be hybrid (at least two days per week in office) from our Puerto Rico (Cupey) office. ICF does not provide relocation or housing assistance for internships.
A HUD Housing, Infrastructure, and Mitigation Internship may:
- Provide support to specific recovery projects and functions for the Division.
- Work alongside project teams, helping state and local clients administer HUD CDBG-DR and Mitigation-funded disaster recovery programs.
- Interact with a wide variety of experts across the firm who address issues related to energy efficiency and green building, infrastructure, disaster planning and recovery, financial literacy, job training, and others.
- Support project teams implementing HUD Disaster Recovery and Mitigation funded programs, helping to refine program procedures and processes for implementation .
- Work with staff to set up systems and help interpret and apply disaster recovery regulations and policy.
- Help develop written products and tools for grantee policies and procedures and program implementation and design.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of various documents, training materials, and presentations.
- Assist with operational improvement initiatives and address operational problems as they arise.
- Conduct program and policy research
Learn more at the application link.
To apply for this job please visit careers.icf.com.