Website InstitutePHI Institute for Public Health Innovation
The Institute for Public Health Innovation (IPHI) develops multi-sector partnerships and innovative solutions to improve the public’s health and well-being across the region. IPHI’s work strengthens health systems and policy, enhances conditions that promote health, and builds community capacity to ensure equitable health opportunities for all.
At IPHI, equity is a cornerstone and guiding principle of our organization’s public health approach. We strive to be an anti-racist/anti-oppressive organization and apply this principle in our work with communities and organizational partners and internally within our own organization. We are committed to ensuring that equity is institutionalized and operationalized within all our programs, policies, and practices.
IPHI is currently recruiting for an experienced Program Manager (PM) to effectively manage a growing portfolio of initiatives and special projects in the District of Columbia. IPHI expects this position will focus initially on projects related to health and housing, workforce development and community health worker policy, equity, and partnership development through the convening of multi-sectoral partners to advance programs, policy and systems change. Projects and areas of focus for this position is expected to evolve as opportunities arise to expand IPHI’s work in the District of Columbia.
- Works with team members to build relationships and grow and execute a portfolio of projects addressing public health opportunities in the District of Columbia.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of public health programs and projects, meeting intended objectives, budget parameters and timelines.
- Develops and utilizes detailed workplans to guide achievement of grant, contract, and partnership commitments.
- Ensures follow-through on grant and contract commitments and compliance with funding requirements, including timely and complete reporting.
- Manages project economics through accurate budgeting and time management and ensuring appropriate use of funds.
- Works with evaluation team members to implement program evaluation and analyze, document and report findings, monitor program outcomes and implement quality improvement processes to maximize success.
- Fosters a team environment that builds accountability and commitment to meeting objectives and quality assurance standards to ensure a superior partner experience in line with IPHI’s values.
- Identifies and solves partner challenges objectively using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Builds relationships across IPHI to understand broader offerings and seek opportunities for cross-team collaboration and integration.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.