Website LaheyHospital Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
The Lahey Hospital and Medical Center Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center is looking to hire a research administrator. This position is well suited for recent bachelor or master degree graduate with interest in pursuing further advanced degrees in the field of medicine.
- Writing/contributing to research publications/presentations
- Basic statistical analysis
- Data collection and entry
- Administrative support for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy center
- Highly motivated candidate with bachelors degree
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Some knowledge of statistics
- Familiarity with Excel. Familiarity with RedCap beneficial
This is a great opportunity for a pre-med student in the Boston area to work in a fantastic environment of world renowned cardiology experts. You will work closely with physicians, learn more about cardiology and participate in research activities in our large hypertrophic cardiomyopathy center.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Dr. Ethan Rowin, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com