Website MountSinaiNYC Mount Sinai Health System
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes the coordination of basic and moderately complex project activities and ensures the quality, timeliness, and integrity of ongoing projects and schedules. Basic projects are typically small in scope affecting one or two departments with little or no budgetary oversight.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks. Ensures adherence to deadlines.
- Coordinates and leads assigned project activities ensuring that assignments are completed.
- May organize, lead and facilitate project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials. Prepares and/or edits meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Maintains detailed records and documentation of project activity and may be responsible for developing uniform procedures for storing and keeping appropriate documentation. Provides feedback to communicate project findings as appropriate.
- May develop reports and other deliverables as assigned.
- Tracks project changes and produces updated schedules as required.
- Monitors project deliverables and timelines, notifies management when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
- May coordinate ordering, follow up of receipt and invoicing as necessary.
- Develops test scenarios if applicable to position, project or department.
- May be responsible for conference travel planning, and departmental correspondence as it relates to the project.
- May be responsible for communication with outside contractors and/or vendors and consultants as required by the project.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mountsinai.org.