Website MountSinaiNYC Mount Sinai Health System
Reporting to the Director of Health Education, and supporting our two full-time Health Educators who serve as the lead facilitators for this program, interns will support all onsite programming efforts, including but not limited to the following duties:
- Assists in the development and presentation of health education sessions
- Facilitates small breakout group discussions
- Guides and supports the development of youth-led projects throughout programming
- Chaperones onsite visits to various locations across the MSHS and field trips across NYC
- Assists in the planning of an end-of-programming youth-led symposium
- We will prioritize candidates who have direct experience with group facilitation, working with young people, and working on issues of racial justice and/or health equity.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mountsinai.org.