Website NACCHOalerts National Association of County and City Health Officials
The R&E Specialist is responsible for providing professional support for programs or internal functional activities and typically performs moderately difficult analysis, research, evaluation, writing, and project coordination, under the direction of a director. The Specialist can complete projects or components of large-scale projects/programs with little supervision. This individual may represent NACCHO at external conferences and meetings with stakeholders.
POSITION SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Supports the design of evaluation activities for NACCHO programs, under the direction of the Director of Evaluation.
- Supports the implementation of evaluation activities, including interviews and focus groups, pre/posttest of program interventions, qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and evaluation reporting.
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) to NACCHO programs for data collection activities, including use of specialized survey software (Qualtrics) across the organization.
- Supports the development of products presenting NACCHO research and evaluation data (e.g., reports, presentations, infographics), under the direction of the Lead Analyst- Evaluation & Data Communications.
- Supports the implementation of data dissemination strategies to improve uptake among diverse audiences, including identifying timely data stories and sharing data insights through relevant communications channels (e.g., NACCHO’s social media, news).
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) to NACCHO programs and NACCHO’s Marketing and Communications team for reporting, visualizing, and disseminating research and evaluation data.
To apply for this job please visit naccho.hrmdirect.com.