Website peers_partners Peers & Partners
We are seeking Evaluation Specialists that have experience supporting the federal government, commercial, and non-governmental organizations. Considered candidates will have the opportunity to support our nation’s public health initiatives for clients such as the CDC, FDA, NIH and many more.
- Develop, lead, and perform studies, analyses, and evaluations across a wide variety of domains/subject areas
- Administer and lead research and all related activities; serve as PI where applicable
- Lead stakeholders through the strategy and process to define evaluation needs
- Create and manage basic and complex evaluation plans appropriate for process, outcome or mixed evaluations that respond to stakeholders’ needs
- Lead and perform needs assessments, environmental scans (i.e., SWOT, PEST, PESTL, Stakeholder), impact assessments, meta-analysis and cost-benefit or cost-effectiveness analyses
- Design detailed program logic models
- Lead the OMB/PRA process for data collection as required
- Responsible for the writing and editing of routine and ad-hoc research and evaluation reports
- Conduct systematic and descriptive literature reviews
- Author white papers, concept papers, briefs, articles, and other publications
- Presents findings, results, and recommendations to client and leadership using appropriate language and visual representations of data
- Remain abreast of research and evaluation trends to ensure valid approaches and strategies are current
To apply for this job please visit peersandpartnersinc.bamboohr.com.