Website Plante Moran
Your role. No busy work here. As an intern, you’ll be treated just like our entry level staff. You’ll help instill confidence in organizations large and small by assuring their financial health. We’ll give you the flexibility to craft business solutions, not just spreadsheets. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Work principally with the healthcare operations improvement team in developing and implementing operation process and cost improvement initiatives with health systems.
- Assist in the workflow redesign of health system operation using our proprietary CLEAR™ improvement methodology. CLEAR™ combines Change Management, Six Sigma and Lean tools to create process change.
- Apply skills in data analysis to evaluate trends and anomalies in client operations.
- Research market trends and reporting on findings in support of client engagements.
- Developing relationships with clients, demonstrate professionalism and dedication to clients.
- Meaningful interactions with staff at all levels as well as with our impressive repertoire of clients.
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in healthcare administration, public health or a related field.
- Interest in pursuing a career in healthcare consulting.
- Academic success (a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0).
To apply for this job please visit plantemoran.avature.net.