If you’re a student pursuing a degree in Pharmacoepidemiology, Epidemiology, HEOR and Public Health you may be a fit for an internship in our Research and Development or Global Development organizations. To be considered for this opportunity, you must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate degree (and be returning to school the semester following the internship). A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred. We want someone who is able to commit to 40 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks from the end of May/ early June through August. Demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports, current or previous work, or within the community is also preferred.
In this role, a typical summer might include the following:
- Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
- Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
- Engaging with Regeneron leadership
- Collaborating with a specific hiring manager and other interns
- Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse set of employee resource groups
- Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
- Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of program presentation sessions
- Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
- You want to make a difference
- You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
- You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
- You continuously look for ways to improve
- You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
- You work with precision, passion, thoughtfulness and integrity
- You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
- You know this is no ordinary job
Please note our intern pay ranges are determined by level of education (year in school) and degree program.
The hourly rate range for Tarrytown, NY, Sleepy Hollow, NY, Armonk, NY, and Basking Ridge, NJ includes: $26.50-$48.50 per hour.
To apply for this job please visit careers.regeneron.com.