Website ViatrisInc VIATRIS
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Intern, Research Assistant Global Medical Analytics and Real World Evidence (GMARWE) role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include assisting in:
- Literature review/evidence synthesis.
- Study design and implementation/operations.
- Data analysis/evidence-generation.
- Insights summary, and quantitative research.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required, preferably in health sciences and/or data science. A Master’s degree is optional but preferred.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA for the undergraduate program is preferred; however, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Candidate must have proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams.
- Experience with real world data (e.g., medical / pharmacy claims data, electronic health records, surveys, and patient reported outcomes) and/or analytic software (e.g., Tableau, R, and Python) is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit mylan.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.