Website WalkBoston Walk Massachusetts
- Manage program implementation with state agencies, municipal staff, community-based organizations, and local advocates. Representative programs include: Age-Friendly Walking,
- Community Walks (Boston Public Housing), Caminatas Seguras (East Boston Access to Parks), Hilltowns Healthy Aging, and WalkMassachusetts Network.
- Conduct walk audits, which use built environment analysis skills and technical knowledge of strategies to support safer streets (previous experience desired but not required).
- Develop, deliver and facilitate workshops in-person and virtually.
- Support the development of new advocacy training materials and guidance reports.
- Support capacity building efforts and build/maintain relationships with community partners.
- Act as WalkMassachusetts representative on various task forces or working groups, such as the Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative and Transportation for Massachusetts.
- Assist in the creation of grant programs/proposals; write grant proposals.
- Strong proposal/grant writing experience.
- Lead and support data analysis and report writing.
- Suggest improvements in project and organizational processes and systems through participation in internal committees.
To apply for this job please visit walkboston.org.