Website getwellrewarded Well
Included on both the Clinical and Research teams, the primary mission of this team member is to perform background research and complete an internal analysis around outcomes for various health conditions addressed within the Well app. This may include general wellness, behavioral health, and medical topics.
The intern will be part of a small cohort from different departments that will receive mentoring and meet regularly to ensure support and learning.
- You will research the prevalence, treatment, lifestyle interventions, and outcomes related to 1 or more health areas. This should include both traditional and digital channels.
- You will summarize these findings and present them to the Clinical and Outcomes teams.
- You will analyze Well’s current strategy in this same health area. This includes tracking the relevant outcomes (in-app and via claims) and providing interventions within the app.
- You will synthesize all of the above information to help decide the best path forward. This will either involve submitting an academic poster presentation, or delivering an internally facing report with recommendations for improving internal data collection and analysis.
- You will collaborate closely with our Medical Director and Health Outcomes Director throughout this process.
- You will take personal responsibility for keeping all Well systems and data, including sensitive member data, secure and safe, according to Well data and security policies and HIPAA guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.