Website Willis Towers Watson
As a Health and Benefits Intern, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants while you progress toward becoming a thought leader of the future.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise. In addition, you will have twice-weekly learning and networking sessions with colleagues and leaders in Health and Benefits and other WTW businesses.
For Actuarial track: Accepted applicants will be eligible for a comprehensive exam study program, including paid study hours and exam coaching to assist in attaining the accredited designation of Actuary.
- Progress towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, public health, health management, actuarial science or any other major with significant quantitative course work with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- For Actuarial students: Successful completion of one or more actuarial exams highly preferred
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills (analyst type of internship preferred)
- Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Accepting applications from candidates that graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree between Dec 2024 – June 2026
- This is a hybrid internship, you will be required to come into the office a few days a week. The location of the internship(s) is indicated in the job description.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wtwco.com.